Having heard about Craigs List for years, it's been fun to hang around there and see what it offers. It's certainly one way to spend an enormous amount of time.
I do like CL home page with its simple format of tables so you can go directly to an area of interest. Though once in an area of interest, there's a lot of random material to skim through to find anything of specific worth as well as some spam to click through.
But spending time on the Herald page was overwhelming in looking into so many different categories and getting 'lost' among the ads and all of the many options. The search box was useful and effective as I looked up the Honkfest events in Cambridge and Somerville this weekend.
I do find it so easy to get sidetracked by sites that offer so much with many sidebars, tabs, etc.
I never got to FreeCycle, tho will at some time to see what's there.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment