I've been checking out all of the 'to do' list sites and decided I'd just stay with my calendar for now and my paper 'to do' . Maybe I'll eventually swing over to RTM or Toodledo, but the set up time and effort looks a bit much for me right now.
I think the life goals/to do / networking support groups are a 'bit much' but maybe I'm just in a different stage of life. I still cannot imagine spending hours and hours of my time there as I'm sure some folks do.
What I did find pretty intriguing was 43 Folders and hope you'll all check out M's video which I sent on to several friends:
http://www.slideshare.net/merlinmann/who-moved-my-brain-revaluing-time-and-attention-presentation
I hope to get back to that site every now and then - but... again, there's just way too much.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment